5/13/10

A PIECE OF NEWS (video)


Meeting the world's smallest primate

Tarsiers live in Philippines and some Scientists work for preserve their habitat.
Conservationists are worried that the animal's popularity with tourists may be damaging their welfare and environment.
This animal fit into the palm of a hand, but can leap five metres in a single jump. Eyes are
the biggest part of his body and they can turn his neck more than normally.
What is sad is that they can only live twelve months.


Well, I have tried this piece of news because I have been surprised when I have seen the animal.
I had never seen a thing like that so I'm interesting about tarsiers.
I believe that the protection some gives to these animals it's a positive thing but on the other hand I think we have to leave the nature takes his own way.


I recommend to you to watch the video.



BBC

No comments:

Post a Comment