4/24/10

Are You SUpersTicioUs¿?


Yesterday while I was watching "El hormiguero" this topic came to my mind because Sergio Dalma broke a mirror and some people of the public got scared and they shouted at him: please don't do it! You can see where my inspiration comes from.


Some people think, break a mirror minds you'll have seven years of bad luck.

Do you believe it¿? And why?

Maybe it is true but I have never checked it. The thing is I don't think it could be true.


Other superstitions are:

- if you walk through under steeps wood it can fall dawn on you.

-if you open an umbrella inside a place you'll be unlucky...


In my point of view all these thoughts are stupid things and they pull my leg because people search their own future. Not always, people get what they deserve because you can go through a bad moment and things aren't as you would like them to be.


I would like you to say something about it so I would know your opinion.



Bye.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clara!
    I agree with you: I don’t believe what superstitions say neither. I think they’re kind of a tradition from time before, but they aren’t based on real facts. As you said, everyone is responsible for his own future, and shouldn’t fear bad luck for something as seeing a black cat etc.

    ReplyDelete