4/24/10

A little bit of everything


If it was for me this composition would be very depressive. I'm not well with myself, I'm not happy with my life at the moment because things aren't going well. But I don't feel like talking about this, so I will only say to you what I'll do in the next few hours or in the next days.


Today after I finished my extra-classes I will meet Monica, Ari, Riki... and other friends to go to have dinner to celebrate Ari's birthday. I believe it'll be good because we haven't gone out together for a long time. Then, some of them are going to the concert in Castelló, where "Els Pets" are going to play tonight.


Well, my weekend is appearing very boring, I'll stay at home studying and studying, and nothing else. Consecuently I hope to get a reword like good marks.


Usually, when the weekend come I take my hand bag and I go to Robin's house but from now on it'll be different, I'll have a change. I'm going to stay at home so it looks bad.


(I have to think a plan which makes my life better.)

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry, it'll be all over soon! JUst hang in there for a month!
    By the way, today's Sunday and I know that you came Saturdy night to stay over and you've been here all day! So it wasn't actually that bad was it?

    Cheer up! Last push!

    C ya 2morrow XXX!

    ReplyDelete