5/1/10

THE FAIR

This weekend has been wonderfull!

Yesterday I went to Figueres because is the Santa Creu's party. There, I met Marta Grau, Fran, Pablo... and we had a good time dancing, talking, drinking and riding on the attractions.

Firstly I changed my money, before going, into coins in case any fair workers took me in. So in that way when I had to pay I had the right money.
After that, I arrived there at half past eleven. Robin drove to the place.

Now I would like to talk about las night but I would have to tell you so many stupif things that I prefer not to bring down our reputation so I'll leave it as it is.

At the end of the night some of us stayed to sleep in Figueres at Adria's house, my cousin.
It was all brilliant but today,.... everyone has swollen eyes.

HEh

3 comments:

  1. Clara I don't remember about we were talking owing to I think we drank too much. If my memory don't lie me , I remember you and Marta walking together with a bottle in your hand which maybe says Vodka or Licor 43. On the whole, beautiful night so where were your dear Robin, with other girls?¿?:)) No, be quiet I seen him with his friends near the bar.See youuuu on Tuesday, cheer up, final sprint!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara I also remember you with a bottle on hand. I must say I was waiting you to fall like in Carnival here in Castelló. lool Barraques are always always great!
    CU tomorrow:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only stupid things? Haha it’s a joke Clara! I enjoyed everybody a lot and the singer was fantastiiiic!

    Barraques are algways great:) yeees:)

    ReplyDelete