5/1/10

Tell me what is one of my favourite pets

A lot of animals are succesfull but one of those is my favourite.

I suppose some of you, will know which is is apart from the dog.

Well, for who doesn't know it, I'm going to give you some clues;

It lives is the jungle, normally surrounded by others of its specie. Sometimes the female doesn't accept her own daughters or suns and always there is one male who is the chief of the group. These animals are similar to us butone of the difference is that they are more hairy than humans.


Can you pick it up¿



I can imagine you get it, so now I'm going to tell you what I would like to do. One of my dreams has been visit monkeys and its place of residence, but at this time it isn't only a dream, it's more than this. Is spite of that, I couldn't study veterinary, I'll spend one month minimum in Africa or Costa Rica with monkeys learning how they live. If I'm realistic, is complicated full field it but I think that If I haven't got any plans for the future I might as well not be here.

Therefore I would be delighted to look after monkeys.



Do you have any expectation which you would like to do in the future?



If you put your mind to it you will do it!






No comments:

Post a Comment