11/8/09

ONE OF THE WORST DAYS FOR A LONG TIME


Today has been a hard day for me because so many things have gone wrong.

First, at ten o'clock in the morning I have made an exam Earth Science. I am 90 per cent sure that I will fail because I was very nervous, so when I was reading I didn't understand anything.
Also I haven't got enough time to finish the test even though I worked during the break time.
When I went out form the class I had the feeling of anger because I studied a lot the previous day for nothing.
To finish it off straight away I had my English exam. It wasn't as bad as the other but I was fed up about tests and I didn't do very well.
At the end, nearly I creid because of the stress.
.... If you want you can write a comment explaining how your day has been.

No comments:

Post a Comment