11/8/09

WELCOME MAIL

Hi teacher!

I'm going to talk about my thoughts.
A week ago I met some people who had passed second of batxillerat and I asked them if it had been difficult. They told me they had been working a lot and that it was very stressful. So, I can't stop thinking about my grades, because I need a high mark to go to the University. I'm very worried because there are difficult subjects for me.

Anyway, during all my life I have dreamed about being a vet so I would like to study that.
I'm looking forward to be accepted in Barcelona but if it can't be possible, I will go to Saragossa because I prefer to study something that interests me instead of studying something different just because I could stay near my home. My dream is to finish the studies and the most important thing is that I enjoy them.


See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment