2/23/10

What a weekend!


Hello everybody!

This month is full of parties because it is Carnival time. Last weekend I went to the Roses's carnival. Before going there I went to Berna's house with other friends and we had dinner together. We had supper at eleven o'clock and the dinner was prepared by Iñaki, Berna and me. We ate roast potatoes with grilled meat which were bought by Galí. After that we started to prepare ourselves, I mean, we dressed up of as Guti and at 2 o'clock in the morning we caught the but and went to Roses.
In the bus some og them sang... because they were a little bit drunk. Once there, it took us half an hour to find the place where the party was. We asked the people who met on the street where was the carnival but at that time all of them were paraletic and each of them said to us different things.
Well, finally when we found the marguee, we saw other people and friends and we spend a good time. Moreover I met Pablo, a friend who I hadn't seen for a year.
When we got fed up, we decided to return home by bus but the problem was that the bus was going one hour later so I looked for somebody who drive me to Castelló to Berna's house. I was lucky so I could get back. All these would be ended if the next day or on the same day, as you want, I wouldn't have had to go to work. I could sleep two hours.

Saturday when I finished work I went to Castelló again and we went to "El Chic". I was absolutley exhausted but I kept on.

Do you know what did I do on Sunday¿?

Guess what!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment