10/26/09

DRIVING LICENCE

First of all I have to say I haven't got it.
Do you have it???

On 19th of February I will be eighteen so I will have the age which will allow me to drive a car. At that moment I am not worried about it because I have too much to do, like my research project, exams and besides the homework.

Shurely, I am sure I won't be able to take the driving exam until next summer because of all the school work. Meantwhile, I will be happy with the practises which I am doing with my father around my home where there is some empty ground. These practises help me to learn and furthermore when I go for the exam I won't have to spend too much money because with a bit of luck I will know how to drive.


AH! I FORGOT IT! THE CAR THAT APPEAR ON MY PICTURE IS MADE BY MY FATHER.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clara!
    There’s really missing a short time till your birthday!
    I’m 18 for a week now, and I’m already practising to drive. I passed the theory last summer, so I just have to make the practical, but for me this part is more difficult! I’m going to practice in Girona this week, and I suppose that I’ll take the exam soon.
    I’m already looking forward to have the licence, because as you know I come to school with the moped and now it starts being cold, so I could take my mother’s car.
    But you’ll do well if you start practising with your father, because the driving lessons are quite expensive, and I hope not to need many more.
    And always remember speed limits! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pass the theory exam last summer, but this Saturday is my birthday and I’m only 17. I’m the smallest of the class I think, but always happened with me... I would like to have 18 for have my drive licence. For not depend of my parents, you know.And finally laura, congratulations for your drive licence.

    ReplyDelete