10/26/09

SOMETHING I ALWAYS WANTED TO DO

When I was six year old I asked my mum to go some dancing classes but she answered me it wasn't necessary because she thought it wouldn't be any used to me.
My mother decided to enrol me in a painting school. I agread because painting was fun to me but after a few days, I saw that painting in that ceter was boring because the teacher didn't take any notice so ti was a waste of time and I didn't learn anything.
Later on I asked her again what I wanted to do, dancing, but in spite of my insistence today I am not dancing yet.
Nowadays she tells me if I want to do it, I have to pay it myself but I can't afford it. I would like to dance any type of music except ballet.

Well guys, I have been talking about it because this afternoon I have watched FAMA, a programme where young people are learning to be dancers.

I only hope that some day I will be able to achieve my objective.
I know it will be late because if you want to learn dancing you need to start
at a very early age, but if I can do it, it would be a hobby.

I will continue to dream until my dream comes true.

Have a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment