3/29/10

Something useful!


TGIF everybody!

Today most of you are happy because you have a week's holiday but I am not, fortunatly because I think I'll be working everyday. So, I have thought in some way to do more work in a shorter time and as I won't have enough time to do all my homework, I have decided do a composition about philosophy to go through the lesson and at the same time, practice English.

Well, let's go..
I'm going to talk about hapiness which is a topic talked about by Schopenhauer, the Nietzche's teacher. Schopenhauer defense the irracionalism and he is a Romantic person. He was born on 1788 and he died on 1860. His philosophyc starting pount is that existence is absurd, only is used to fix the species on the Earth. He always thinks there are pain and suffering life and he tries to go on without religion and the consolation. His arguments to say that happiness is not possible are:
- Human are moved by wishes.
- It's impossible not to suffer because if we satisfay our wishes then we are bored so we are disatisfied.
- If I don't make real my wishes, because 'm generating more of them, agains and again, also I'm disatisfied.

Well, in my opinion this man is right, We can only smile because punctually we are good but generally we can't be happy.

Anyway, you can suppose this theme is more complicated and I daren't to go in depth with this topic because I haven't learned it yet.

Have a good holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment