3/7/10

A STRANGE FEELING


Hello!

This is my last composition to this term.

I suppose everyone of you know Robin has passed his driving test. You will ask yourself why I feel strange...
Ok!, that is because I have been going out with him for two years and I am used to see him without car... eventhough he has car, I think he can't drive because I see him like a little boy. I know he is eighteen but it is difficult taking for granted he is enough old to do a lot of things.
Well, as you know why the stranges feelings, I will tell Robin I have read his entry talking about me and I want to tell him thanks for all and thanks for stay close to me and be like he is.

Apart from wishing you everything I hope all goes good in London, I hope you get high marks.

Have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment